To do well in studying, it’s important to be motivated. Motivation plays a great part in how successful you are in your study habits in high school and college.
Questions to Consider:
- Can I self motivate when I need to?
- Do I plan how I use my time?
- Do i use different methods for different types of assignments and tests?
- Do I modify or change my study environment to help me concentrate?
- Do I seek help when I need it?
Improving Your Motivation Is Essential So That You Can Study
Motivation, why is it so difficult to get motivated to study?
- We don’t have external pressures to push us to get it done.
- We have not set short term goals for ourselves.
- We have not realized how important the grades for an assignment, class or course is.
- Are we thinking of studying as a source of satisfaction or a chore?
Use These to Help You Be More Motivated in Studying:
- I came to college because…
- I want to make grades that are good enough to…
- My motivation for making good grades is to…
- I sometimes don’t study when I should because…