Begin to research various performance pieces that would work for the event. You and your partner will need to learn your piece well to convince the judges you are great performers.
Example Duet Acting:
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
• E3 Saturday Activity: 6th @10 am
• Weekly Tutoring: 8th, 9th, 10th, or 11th
• Summer Parent Orientation: 8th – 11th, during tutoring
• Online Tutoring: 2nd @6 pm
• ICCP Activity Due: 15th
• Summer Packet #2 Due: 15th
• VC Session – Live (Summer Parent Mtg.) 18th @ 6 pm
• 2017 Summer Residential Institute: June 4th - July 15th
• College 2 Career Connections Conference: June 30th
• UBMS Awards Banquet: July 10th
• UBMS Math & Science Symposium: July 10th
ACT Dates 2016 - 17:
SAT Dates 2016 - 17:
May 6th, June 3rd